的1st March 2022, Microsoft will be making changes to its Microsoft 365 product subscriptions. 这些变化涉及到 定价 和 最小项.
The changes announced by Microsoft apply to Microsoft 365 services provided by MTG and direct from Microsoft.
Microsoft announced a price increase of approximately 15-20% across a range of products. The products 和 proposed price changes are set out below.
|Office 365 E1||£6.00||£7.28||21%|
|Office 365 E3||£17.60||£20.25||15%|
|Microsoft 365 Business Basic||£3.80||£4.56||20%|
|Microsoft 365 Business Premium||£15.10||£16.60||10%|
Microsoft has changed the way in which services are provided 和 following will now apply:
- All subscriptions are now subject to a minimum 12-month term.
- If the customer prefers a month-by-month arrangement, the service will be subject to a 20% premium.
- 许可证s can be mixed and matched (i.e. some licenses can be on a 每月 term, while others on an annual term).
- Unless cancelled, services will renew on a 12-month basis from the anniversary date.
How will this affect your organisation?
- Whether Annual or Monthly – 你还是要付账单的 每月 曼克斯科技集团
- The number of licenses active as of March 1st 2022 will be the number of licenses active for the next 12 months. 许可证s cannot be reduced while within the 最小项.
- Once a new order is submitted, a customer has 72-hours to cancel before the 12-month term takes effect.
- If you need to add licenses during this period, they can be co-termed with the existing anniversary date.
- If you would prefer your subscriptions to be on a 每月 plan, 这可以安排, but it will be subject to the Microsoft 每月 premium.
- MTG will increase the subscription charges as of March 1st 2022 and your invoices will update automatically.
- MTG can also provide a breakdown of current license usage to assist with your decision making (please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org 更多信息)
If you have any questions – please e-mail email@example.com 81818威尼斯将乐意协助
The price increase is the first major price change in the UK since Office 365 was launched in 2011.
Microsoft has emphasised the price changes are due to the increased value, 安全, 和 investment they have made in the Microsoft 365 platform, particularly with the introduction of new services such as 微软团队 etc.